19 May 2009

Aero's Rundown - 05.19.2009

Welcome to the 0519 Aero Rundown! The Rundown starts now...

No 10: Doug blasted e'rbody on Fbook today cuz 2 ppl signed the petition to save Toonami; even dropped the F-Bomb

9. Talkin trash is hypothetical; talk smack cuz its real: "u're ugly and I kno it cuz ure right there" best thing I heard all day

8. I wish someone could explain what "technical issues with my stomach" actually means besides I'm jus bein lame and missin work

7. The official launch of Aero's Rundown was yesterday! I'm stoked about this! Hit me up wit ur comments; gotta get Austie Waustie on here

6. I got a new app (UberTwitter) for my Bberry that's absolutely amazing! Its my new favorite thing. Try it on ur Bberry! Link on the way

5. OMG...Michael Jackson is going back on tour. Sold out his first show in 5 minutes. U kno what that is? G-STATUS!!

4. Austie Waustie is back in the office today and since he's not on Twitter I'm puttin him on blast! He's officially a doodie in my book!!

And now for the top 3....(Crank it up!)

NO 3: Jordin Sparks is absolutely insane! I almost fell outta my skin laughin at this: http://bit.ly/pt00O

NO 2: The star-studded American Idol finale is TONIGHT!! J-Hud, JS, and tons of other amazing ppl will be there!!

AND NO 1: Game 1 between Lakers and Nuggets is TONIGHT!!! (I kno...too much happenin tonight right? Lol); Who r u pullin for?

This concludes the 0519 Aero Rundown.  I hope you guys enjoyed it.  Be ready for the next one!

1 comment:

No profanity please! You can follow me on Twitter here