06 June 2009

Aero's Rundown - 06.06.2009 - Part I

Welcome to the 0606 Aero Rundown - part 2! The Rundown starts now...

No. 12: Jay Z has a new song called DOA (http://tinyurl.com/oevxqt) and it’s HOTNESS! For all the haters, shut your mouth and respect the guy’s talent.  Every other artist does! Lil Wayne has a song called Kobe Bryant (http://tinyurl.com/oytld4) that is also very entertaining.  You can’t help but love Weezy…he is in a class of his own.

No. 11: Cristi had a going-away party at Club Allure.  It was all fun except for the fact that this ugly dude was there pissin me off.  It’s been a long time since I’ve hated someone this much but I don’t like the dude.  He just makes me sick and I have absolutely no respect for him! Anyway, Cristi finally left Tuesday (May 2) after another episode with that dude.  I wish her great success!

No. 10: BMax pretty much told Braden to shut his face when he interrupted a conversation between BMax and me; I almost fell outta my skin! BMax: Aero, you know Lebron is better than Jordan. Braden: Will you just leave it alone? BMax: I was talking to Aero. I can talk. Aero: Didn’t you say my name, BMax? BMax: Yeah, that’s what I thought.  Braden: …(speechless)…

No. 9: How the heck could Twilight win Best Movie when the Dark Knight was out there?…idiots…lol…it’s all because Twilight had the “hot” people but the Dark Knight was the better movie in my opinion… J

No. 8: Heath Ledger wins Best Villain @ MTV Movie Awards; the Joker is undeniable. Ledger played that role to perfection!!!

No. 7: Eminem was VERY violated at the MTV Movie Awards; it as really quite hilarious and he ended up leaving. Later, he eventually admitted to knowing about the stunt and confirms that he wasn’t really as upset and offended as he appeared to be http://tinyurl.com/pearhf

No. 6: Austiedocious was mad at me and even called me an ass (which I typically don’t take kindly to) because of some stupid conversation about basketball, but I still love ya Austiedocious; don’t let the petty stuff ruin our friendship.  After talking to my dad, I have learned to not even involve myself in conversations because no one really respects anyone’s opinions in conversations like that so I can just SILENTLY disagree and not frustrate myself with any of it.

No. 5: Rafael Nadal(1), Serena Williams(2), and Venus Williams(3) ousted at the French Open.  Svetlana Kuznetsova(7) beat Dinara Safina(1) in the final won and Federer(2) is playing Soderling(23) in the men’s final

No. 4: Federer has been playing his butt off to come back against Haas and Del Potro; if he wins the final, he will tie Pete Sampras’s record of 14 Grand Slam titles. That’s my boy!  I absolutely love the guy and I wish him the absolute best in the final

And now the top 3...(*screeeams*...these are really exciting)

No. 3: Lakers vs. Magic in finals; Lakers spanked 100-75 in game 1on Thursday (June 4); Kobe has 40 points and the Lakers looked like they came with a vengeance to capture the championship.

No. 2: Jordin Sparks (@TheRealJordin) Battlefield video drops June 8 http://tinyurl.com/otm3cz

And No. 1: Whitney Houston album (Undefeated!) drops September 1; I don’t know if you guys know this or not but she is my absolute favorite!  For the people that have known me long enough, you all know that you can’t even speak to me when her music is playing.  Her voice is absolutely phenomenal! I definitely respect other artists, but no one has meant to me what she has.  I’m SOOOO ready for her album!! http://tinyurl.com/39prv8

This concludes the 0606 Aero Rundown - part 1.  I hope you guys enjoyed it.  Be ready for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity please! You can follow me on Twitter here