06 June 2009

Aero's Rundown - 06.06.2009 - Part II

Welcome to the 0606 Aero Rundown - part 2! The Rundown starts now...

No. 10: Found my pix of Jordin Sparks (@TheRealJordin) from her concert with Jesse McCartney in Salt Lake.  It was a life-changing experience for me…lol

No. 9: Went to the movies to see Up with Cristi and we laughed our butts off; it’s a pretty hilarious movie! My dog actually does that “squirrel” thing all the time! LOL!

No. 8: A couple of people are upset about me re-evaluating myself; it’s strange to me how people are hardly ever accepting of a person’s decision to back away and re-evaluate situations.  I don’t think like most people and I’m finally mature enough to respect their opinions only with the hopes that they respect mine.  The real issue is that I don’t like alcohol and I have my reasons…but that’s for another Rundown or maybe a separate blog…too much to talk about here

No. 7: Office conversation about Lebron being better than Jordan; OMG…it really got outta hand at one point.  Some people will never say that Lebron is better – others will never say Jordan is better – some just don’t care…it was all kinda crazy.  My daddy got me back on track once I told him about the conversation…I love that little man! J

No. 6: BMax has kinda been hassling me for the return of Aero’s Rundown because he misses it.  Well here it is BMax…J

No. 5: Finally got my kool-aid wallet!!  Yay! Thanx BMax (@shug24)

No. 4: Didn’t do any of my schoolwork for the last week of my class which sucks because that means I didn’t do my final paper…oh well…I still passed and now I’m getting a strong start in my next class

And now the top 3...(*creepy scary movie music...ya kno...that one really high note...lol*)

No. 3: Chris Brown “ain’t a monster” YouTube video (http://tinyurl.com/olzpfl); I don’t agree at all with what he did, but I do that as a mere human, I have no right to judge or chastise him.  I would probably hit him in the face one good time if I saw him, but I respect him as an artist because he has tons of talent.  The whole situation is not ok, but my prayer is that he moves forward in his life instead of wallowing and driving himself to suicide or something…

No. 2: GM is dropping Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer, and Saab.  This kinda sucks cuz Pontiac and Saab are some very nice vehicles, but I guess since they’re not selling, they have to get rid of them.  I think they’ve sold Hummer to a company in China.

And No. 1: People are upset that Lebron walked out and didn’t do press conference after loss, but honestly I feel like the guy is human and no matter what, we’re all going to do something at some point that people don’t like.  I’m glad he didn’t set himself for the ridiculous questions that he would have MOST LIKELY received in the press conference.  I still respect him as a man and as a player…for those of you who don’t, you have the right if you so choose

This concludes the 0606 Aero Rundown - part 2.  I hope you guys enjoyed it.  Be ready for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity please! You can follow me on Twitter here